2010年10月18日星期一

Zhang in Beijing, five in the spring winter shoot!

I'm in Beijing filming a drama for CCTV and having a pretty good time despite the cold.Already halfway through filming and progress is good.
I'm also excited about my 2nd movie 'Jump' launching in early December.Will be doing the launch tour in a few cities including Hong Kong around the 3rd to 4th week of November.
I will also be attending an award ceremony in Shanghai on the 3rd of Nov.
Watch out for more magazines and variety shows on tv in China as I have been busy shooting them in between filming in Beijing.
It's been an extra tiring year as I've never done so many projects back to back but as long as all my fans continue to support me , I will give my best and it will definitely be worth it!
Look out for more of my tv and movie projects in 2010!
See you all soon!
I am now shooting CCTV CCTV in Beijing, Zhang fifth in the spring television series, although it was cold, but very well taken!
I am looking forward to \propaganda films during film promotion
I will go to cities to publicize, including Taiwan and Hong Kong.
in the November 3rd I will attend award ceremony Cosmo Beauty Festival, the Shanghai Concert Hall in Beijing filming
The busy period, during which I also photographed magazine and TV interviews,
that time we can look forward to my magazine and television shows!
this year is the busiest year I've never done so much but as long as I work
fans continue to support me, I think all this hard work and effort is worth it!
please look forward to my 2010 and movie Oh!
See you all soon!
me and Yan-ni

I cast the play writer and director also Zhou Xiaogang Yan-ni
'm looking forward to play our spark

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论